themoodyfoody - January 10, 2022
Grilled Chicken Tuscana Pasta
Valentines Day is approaching and I just feel so in love... so in love with myself, my family, my life, my friends. Everything I'm currently creating in the kitchen is with love in mind. This pasta is rich, flavorful, passionate. It has a few depths of flavor and it's guaranteed to make you feel good. I've made this pasta with salmon, shrimp, and even steak. It's my winter-go to.
For the noodles, I used lasgana noodles and sliced them once cooked to give this pasta texture and body. And damn.... doesn't it look good on the plate?
Roses... Red Wine... and Pasta.... <3
Ingredients (Makes 2-4 servings)
This recipe serves 1-2 people!
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOK TIME: 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
EST PRICE: $20
1 lb of chicken breast
1 box of pasta of your choice (I recommend Parpadelle, Lasagna (sliced into thin noodles), Fetticcuine, Angel Hair, Rigatoni)
2 Cups of Heavy Cream
1 Cup of Sundried Tomatoes
1 Cup of mozarella cheese
1 Cup of Baby Spinach
2 TBSPS of Butter
2 TBSPS of minced garlic
2 TBSPS of finely diced onion
1 tbsp of each (salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion, powder, cajun seasoning)
1 . Season all of your chicken with 2 tbsps of all-purpose seasoning. Or, In a small bowl, add 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of pepper, 1 tsp of cajun seasoning, 1 tbsp of paprika, and mix. Use this as your own personal seasoning!
2. Boil pasta according to packaged instructions
3. Sear your chicken, for 3-4 minutes on each side, and finish cooking in the oven. Set Aside.
4. In a large skillet, melt butter and sautte onion and garlic. Add in sunfried tomatoes.
5. Add heavy cream, add spinach, add mozzarella, and seasoning and let sauce thicken
6. Stir in Pasta and chicken.
7. Garnish with parsley and parmesan.